Swimming is a sport that is preferred by most people of varied age groups. Swimming also acts as a lifesaver in times of difficulty. Considered a great cardio, the sport helps maintaining a fit body along with a good mental health. It not only improves the functioning of the cardiovascular organs, but also helps achieving a better mental health as it helps in releasing stress.
CAP Sports Academy is a Dubai based academy and acts as an intermediate guide to Swimming Classes in Dubai. The academy has a team of professional coaches having 12 years of experience. The academy provides individual and Group Swimming Classes for kids as well as the adults. Apart from swimming training for other sports such as yoga, tennis and badminton is also being provided at CAP Sports Academy.
Swimming is very beneficial for your body. Swimming —
• Helps in improving your cardiovascular strength by providing strength to your bones and muscles.
• Helps in weight loss by burning the number of extra calories from your body.
• Increases the immune strength of your body which protects you from diseases
• Acts as a relaxation activity for your mind. It makes you feel calm and inculcate positive thoughts to your mind.
• Provides for whole body workout as in this activity there is movement of almost all the parts of your body.
Given below are some of the tips and tricks to learn swimming more efficiently:
• Make yourself comfortable with the water
For learning swimming in an effective manner, you should try to make yourself comfortable with the water. If you are having fear of water it will be a hindrance in your swimming learning process.
• Wear proper swimming costume
While swimming a proper swimming costume must be worn. Swimming costumes also includes a cap, sunglasses. Swimming without sunscreen can lead to serious sunburns.
• Learn swimming from an experienced person
Swimming can prove to be a risky activity if learned from a person who does not have good experience swimming, therefore, it must be learned from an experienced person having good knowledge of it.
• Prepare yourself for emergency situations
Sometimes there are uncertain situations in the swimming pool while learning swimming. Your instructor should make sure that you are prepared to face emergency situations.
• Don’t swim in the dark
Always swim in the place where there is proper light, as there can be rocks or other substances in water that might hurt you. So ensure there is proper light available.
CAP Sports Academy is a complete Sports academy in Dubai that caters to both boys and girls of all age groups. The academy provides training in various sport such as swimming, tennis, badminton and yoga. The academy provides male or female trainers for all age groups at customer premises anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah. CAP Sports academy also provides group swimming classes for kids and adults.